Paper Chase Paper Chase

It's pretty short, but still entertaining!

I really liked this animation, but I just thought that it was a little too short. I mean, not much happened in it. Other than that, it was a very cool animation style, and I really liked the music!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Great story and music!

This was a very great animation. The music really adds to the story, and you feel for the characters inside. And the characters not speaking just makes it even more entrancing and beautiful, as if the story tells itself. Keep up the good work, because I would love to see more animations of this style.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Amazing

This is a beautiful and great flash submission. It would've taken a lot of skill to make this and I am confident a lot of time was put into it. All I must say is that I love this. Keep making many more flash videos like this and EVERYONE will love you. I can't wait until another video by you.

Pencilmation #3 Pencilmation #3

Keep up the good work, cause this is AWESOME!

I loved how you used different types of creatures in this one instead of just stickmen, like in the previous ones. I love this series so far because it is funny and unique. Keep up the good work!

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

Great Animations Skills!

I love the originality of this series and how great the flow of animation is. You took a simple concept and made a great animation out of it. The plot is hilarious, and the music is just perfect. I am glad I had the privelage of watching this series of animations.