Paper Chase Paper Chase

It's pretty short, but still entertaining!

I really liked this animation, but I just thought that it was a little too short. I mean, not much happened in it. Other than that, it was a very cool animation style, and I really liked the music!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Great story and music!

This was a very great animation. The music really adds to the story, and you feel for the characters inside. And the characters not speaking just makes it even more entrancing and beautiful, as if the story tells itself. Keep up the good work, because I would love to see more animations of this style.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Amazing

This is a beautiful and great flash submission. It would've taken a lot of skill to make this and I am confident a lot of time was put into it. All I must say is that I love this. Keep making many more flash videos like this and EVERYONE will love you. I can't wait until another video by you.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Hilarious!

This is just so random, I cracked up. I seriously think my head was a second away from blowing from laughter. One of my favorite animations on here.

Moonscraper Moonscraper

Holy Crap!

All the detail you put into this is amazing! Great piece of art!

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :)

tombstone tombstone

amazing!

This is an almost perfect illustration of the cover of a fantastic movie. you have some great art skills!

F-15 Fighter Jet F-15 Fighter Jet

What a great sketch.

All the detail you put into this sketch makes it wonderful. This is a beautiful sketch, and I hope you make more like it.

perry-winkle responds: